To Serve Your Every Need!
Marshall Mobility Plus stocks for sale the large selection of mobility equipment, products, new and used mobility conversion full size vans, minivans and pickup trucks for the physically impaired for independent living. These mobility vehicles are made by the best manufacturers in the mobility products industry. Modern technology allows disabled or handicapped wheelchair users to live as independently as others without disabilities as new or improved mobility products are being created every day. There no longer is a reason for paraplegic, quadriplegic, hemiplegic wheelchair users, amputees or arthritic persons to not be able to drive, travel as a passenger on long trips, or even to the local grocery store with all the convenient mobility conversion vehicles and products available in the market today.
We also carry mobility equipment and products for commercial use as well as our extensive mobility product selection for disabled individuals personal use.
Our Extensive Mobility Products Selection Includes:
- Mobility Scooters, Scooter Accessories, Electric Wheelchairs, Lift Chairs, Power Chairs, PMV (Personal Mobility Vehicles)
- New & Used Conversion Lowered Floor Minivans, Braun Entervan, Freedom Motors Kneelvan, Freedom Motors Pt Kneeler, IMS Rampvan
- New & Used Mobility Conversion Full Size Vans With Lowered Floor Or Raised Roof Conversion With Side Or Rear Braun/Crow River or Ricon Lifts
- Mobility Equipped Rental Vehicles Available
- Adaptive Driving Hand Controls, Assistive Driving Devices, Mobility Seats, Companion Seats
- Scooter Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Power Chair Lifts, Stair Lifts
- Commercial Mobility Products which includes Transit Lifts, School Bus Lifts, Paratransit Lifts, Transit Ramps and more.
We have a spacious wheel chair accessible sales showroom and waiting area along with an 11,000 square foot service garage where our fully Certified Technicians work on the mobility modifications and mobility conversions tailored to each handicapped individuals needs.
If you need help in choosing the right mobility equipment for your needs or if you are looking for a particular mobility product you don’t see on our web site…we can help. Answer the question, fill out the form, and Marshall Mobility Plus will get back to you with information on the right mobility equipment for you or feel free to call us.
We also have wheel chair lift and scooter lift equipped rental vehicles available if you are visiting the Central Seattle .
We are full service and provide warranty work and parts for all the disability products we represent. No job is too big or too small, and of course, we work for the V.A., V.R., Medicare, Medicaid, Developmental Services, Workman’s Compensation and more!
For more information on how Marshall Mobility Plus can find the right mobility equipment for your needs, please call, send your questions online with our Contact Form or by Email. Stop by and visit our showroom for all your mobility product needs today. We also provide free in-home consultations.